In two months, only around 400 migrants have been held there, mostly Venezuelan and Nicaraguan citizens designated for deportation.
The disclosure of the tab so far came after five senators visited the offshore operation, which they condemned as a waste of ...
A public appeal was launched on social media this Wednesday by a user named Migue Miki Osorio Ruiz, offering a reward of ...
Trump has said he planned to send “the worst" to the base in Cuba ... to Guantanamo was shared seemingly endlessly on social media and WhatsApp, setting off debates over their living ...
About 40 of those workers are still alive in Gitmo, unable to return to their homes in the rest of Cuba. Many are in their 80s, and there is an assisted living facility for those of advanced age ...
President Donald Trump’s high-profile effort to transfer migrants from the United States to the Naval base at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba is being ... administration over living conditions there ...
Sen. Alex Padilla, after visiting Guantanamo, said the Trump administration didn’t properly prepare for the operation and that the cost to taxpayers is “enormous.” Eighty-seven migrants from ...
A spokesperson for the U.S. Southern Command on Thursday said that no “illegal aliens” are being held at Guantanamo Bay in Cuba after 40 ... of them called “a living hell.” ...
WASHINGTON (AP) — Military officials are reviewing plans that would cut the number of U.S. troops deployed to the Guantanamo Bay naval base in Cuba to handle detained ... that one of them called “a ...
WASHINGTON (AP) — A federal judge ruled Friday against immigration and civil rights advocates attempting to help migrants who had been sent to the Guantanamo Bay military ... all migrants out of the ...